Sunday, February 1, 2009

Examples #2, #3 and #4

(I made a mix CD for a boy who I had been hanging out with who recently moved..)

Her: "That's weird. That's like a nice, girly thing to do, not like you at all. Why did you do that? You're so weird, weirdo."

---

Her: "Ew! Look at your toe, you have some kind of foot fungus! Gross!"
Me: "Kelly, that's nailpolish."

---

(We were watching the Superbowl and a commercial for Bruce Springsteen's halftime show comes on..)

Her: "That redhead's his wife, betcha didn't know that, dumbass!"

---
And just for kicks,
Kelly made-out with an Arab man wearing sunglasses inside the bar last night and her friend's younger brother the night before.

5 comments:

  1. no. no. no. no. no. stop it.

    as for the arab? at least i'm not a racist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of all the competing blogs in the world, i think this one is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3:09 PM Kelly: NO SHOTS
    i just watched this special about shots on ur 21st birthday
    and you're a lightweight and u'll die
    3:10 PM me: don't you worry about it. i won't have shots.
    3:11 PM Kelly: finre you're also not getting drunk
    because i am not letting upuke
    in my apartmetn!
    3:12 PM me: first of all, i've puked once because of drinking and that was 2 years ago.
    3:13 PM Kelly: okaaaaay
    me: and 2nd of all, IM GETTING DRUNK ON MY 21ST BIRTHDAY
    Kelly: NO YOU'RE NOT!!!
    me: YES I AM
    you're being irrational
    Kelly: NO I'M NOT YOU'RE NOT EVEN DRINKING
    me: YEA okay


    this is what i have to deal with!

    ReplyDelete